• Armenia is growing immensely and rapidly in all sectors and the employment opportunities need no introduction.
• Armenia provides quality healthcare to its population. All the hospitals in Armenia are modern and is equipped with state of the art medical instruments.
• These hospitals are capable of housing a very large number of patients as well as providing quality hands on education to the students.
• Armenia is the affordable destination to study MBBS abroad because the MBBS fees in Armenia are very low compared to any other country. They provide the same quality education as any university in UK, USA or India at a reduced price.
• It is great opportunity to students in their lifetime to study MBBS in Armenia in prime MCI approved Medical Universities at very reasonable prices.
• Armenia (Hayastan in Armenian), officially the Republic of Armenia is situated between Europe and Asia, in Transcaucasia occupying 29.800sq/km area. Armenia is divided into 11 regions (Marz). The capital of the country is Yerevan.
• Culturally, historically and politically, Armenia is considered to be a part of Europe. However, due to its location in the southern Caucasus, on the conventional boundary between Europe and Asia, we can say that it’s an intercontinental country.
• Armenia stands out with a large variety of landscapes, including 7 geographic zones, from deserts and semi-deserts to alpine and subalpine meadows. Because of the numerous mountain formations, which block the influence of seas, and the high location of the territory above sea level, the climate is continental with a large difference between the seasons, including hot summers and cold winters.
• Official language is Armenian, while Russian and English are also frequently used.
• No entrance exam for getting MBBS admission in Armenia.
• MBBS fees in Armenia are very affordable compared to any other country.
• Internship eligibility is Available from second year itself.
• All the Universities are approved by MCI in Armenia. Your degree will be more valuable, when you return to your own country.
• Easy to get Admissions in Armenia.
• Armenia provides quality healthcare to its population. These hospitals are capable of housing a very large number of patients as well as providing quality hands on education to the students.
• Countries like India have very demanding and difficult entrance examinations that you need to clear off before you can actually attend medical school. Such entrance tests have many times destroyed many MBBS dreams. In Armenia, no such pressurizing exam exists and you are free to join any university of your choice.
• A complete filled application form with all details.
• All the educational certificates verified by the Armenian Embassy or verified by a notary in Armenia.
• Birth certificates.
• Passport photocopies.
• Passport size (3cmX4cm ) photographs.
• Fee for MBBS is highly affordable ranges from 2-3 lakhs/year
Name of the University : Yerevan State Medical University
Established in : 1920
City : Yerevan