Visit and Tourist visa information
Global Migration Ltd is Registered in England & Wales and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Over a decade’s experience, we do advise and assist for Visit, Business and Tourist (short stay) visas.
- Original passport valid for at least six months with minimum 2 blank pages.
- The passport should be issued less than 10 years ago.
- The photocopy of Passport of sponsor (all pages)
- Sponsor documents (if you have)
- Application form (online or paper)
- Undertaking/sponsorship form (if applicable)
- Covering letter (for self-employed/businessman, covering letter is required on company's letterhead)
- Evidence of accommodation during the trip
- Trip itinerary
- Copy of income tax papers of last two year
- Letter from employer (leave sanction letter)
- 3 months salary slips
- 3 months bank statements (must have account balance) Evidence of source of money
- Evidence of Financial and Social ties in India (assets, relations etc.)
- medical insurance
- Air Tickets or PNR
Process: If chosen country is Schengen country, the country should be main destination with first entry and must stay maximum period in this country, if you want to visit other Schengen countries.
Book an appointment with VFS or Embassy (if there are no services from VFS)
Check the jurisdiction of the Visa application centre Submit above documents at suggested place
If you require further information please contact us