• In recent days Russia with the highest literacy rate in the world (99.6%) becomes the popular destination for the medical studies (MBBS) among Indian students due to its global standards of education and affordable fees structure.
• Many numbers of highly standard medical colleges have been raised in Russia; moreover the fee for studying MBBS in Russia is highly comparable with the Indian medical universities fees structure.
• During last 10 years the number of international students coming to the Russian Federation has been increased tremendously. Thousands of Indian students graduate from the more popular Russian universities every year.
• Average cost of studying MBBS in Russia is approximately 4000 US dollars per year. No donations have to be paid. All Russian universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada etc.
• It provides a great exposure to the student as they study with student of different origins. World class Teachers, excellent infrastructure, wonderful teaching with a practice approach and highly advanced and equipped modern labs.
• World class education system and modern faculties of treatment
• Study¬ing in Rus¬sia in cheap, com¬pared to most parts of Europe. Liv¬ing cost is also very affordable.
• All Universities are owned by Government
• Russia is a politically stable & safe country, easily accessible from India.
• A large number of Indian students are already studying in various Russian Universities
• The Degree offered on completion of the Course is M.D., which is equivalent to Indian MBBS and is internationally recognized.
• Medical Insurance is mandatory before you leave India
• Easy to follow procedure and quick admission process
The professors of the university are well aware of the MCI regulations and the syllabus and pattern of these exams. A Student is simultaneously coached for the MCI screening test. The student is also coached for the USMLE preparation the entrance exam to study or practice in the USA.
For further details of Fees, any other particular please follow this page or Contact Us